Site speed is an officially confirmed ranking factor by Google representatives. The slower the pages open on your site – the worse your position in the search engines, and therefore – fewer customers you get.
Within the framework of this work package, I will work on speeding up the site on WordPress. In the absence of the site “heavy” scripts, heavy template and PageBuilder, I guarantee the output in the green zone on Google PageSpeed for PCs.
I use a combined method (plugins + manual work).
To speed up the site I carry out the following work:
- WordPress theme improving.
- Installing and configuring caching.
- Optimizing HTML.
- Minify and combine CSS and Js files.
- Removing unnecessary scripts and styles.
- Lazy loading of images and videos.
- Optimizing images.