As part of this service, I will professionally migrate your site on CMS WordPress to another hosting and/or domain.
When changing the website address, I will also configure 301 redirects to automatically redirect users from the old addresses to the new ones, as well as inform search engines and other services about the address change to preserve link mass, positions in search results, etc.
This service covers the following tasks:
- Transferring the site to another hosting.
- Site transfer to another domain.
- Moving the site to another directory on the server.
- Switching from insecure HTTP protocol to secure HTTPS.
- Setting up a 301 redirect (redirection) from the old site to the new one.
The advantages of working with me
- A high level of professional ethics.
- High-quality performance and meeting deadlines.
- High level of security and privacy.
Necessary for the order:
- Address of the site to be migrated and login/password for access to the site control panel with administrator rights.
- Domain name to which you want to transfer the site (if you order the move to a new domain).
- The address of the hosting and domain name registrar, as well as username and password to access the control panel. If the hosting and domain name registrar are different, then you should specify the data of both accounts.